
"Look at my huge Easter basket! I'm ready for church in my Easter outfit!"

"My cousin, Gavin. I can't wait to play with him!"

Cousins Kaitlin and Tyler

Kaitlin thinks this baby bouncer is a chair made just for her!

Cousin Aubrey got these cool flip sunglasses from the Easter Bunny!

Gavin digging into his Easter basket.

My first Easter egg hunt with mommy!

"If there ain't milk in there, I don't want those eggs!"

Tyler helping Kaitlin find her eggs.

Saying my Easter prayers.

Baby Tyler...it's amazing he still fits in there!

My first Easter dinner with Daddy..."Hey, even though I can't eat it, I still want to be a part of it!"

Mommy holding my cousin, Kinsey. Auntie Amy holding me.

Me and my cousin, Kinsey (1 month older than me).

Our feet - I have really big feet for being 1 month younger! Soon I'll be wearing size 13's like my daddy!

Like my cool Easter outfit? Mommy loves to dress me in the cutest things...but I'd rather be naked.