Friday, April 22, 2011

Daryl's First Week at Home

Daryl's name is very special to us. It is a combination of family names. Sara's grandpa's name was Daryl, and Sara's other grandpa's name was Louis. Matt's grandpa's name was Lewis, and his dad's middle name is Lewis. So, we combined 3 of Daryl's great-grandpa's names and 1 grandpa's name to get - Daryl Lewis.


Sleeping in my swing - I like to have my pinky up as I plan the next time to make a mess on the changing table.

The frog prince is clean after his sponge bath...but not for long!


Sporting some knee-highs.



I am such a handsome boy! I love looking at myself in the mirror and staring at my monkey wrist rattle. Thanks for the pee-pee tee-pees, Grandma!



Daddy and I sleeping - Mommy feeds me, and Daddy takes care of me in between. I love the way he rocks me to sleep on his knees!





My first diaper sausage! Don't make fun of me...this growing thing is hard work.



Grandma Cindy & I at the hospital








I love swinging in the mornings to music. I enjoy Mommy and Daddy's music better than my baby music. One of my favorite songs is "Jesus Freak" - because that's what I am!