Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daryl Lewis

Born April 13th, 2011

@6:45 pm

8 lbs 21 in

He definitely has Matt's eyes! Sara during labor with Daryl still waiting to arrive. The labor was extremely easy and completely pain-free once the epidural kicked-in. Total labor was about 10 1/2 hours.

Our first meeting - his eyes were wide open, and he wasn't crying anymore. He aced his first test and scored a 9 on the APGAR scale!

Daddy holding Daryl

Getting checked out


Our new happy family!


Cousins with almost the same due date - Kinsey & Daryl. Kinsey was born almost exactly one month before Daryl.


Grandparents (Nana & Gumpy) Kathy & Jerry


Auntie Amy, Daryl & Kinsey


Big Yawn!


First bath in the hospital - he actually enjoyed it up until this point. He loves having his head washed!


Daryl in his frog outfit with Auntie Angela, Uncle Ryan, and Cousin Kaitlin.


Daryl with Al, my mom's "man"friend.


Daryl with Auntie Melanie, Uncle Jason, and cousins Gavin & Aubrey.


Gumpy & Daryl


Nana & Daryl (wearing the hand-knitted hat we got from the hospital)


Like my frog outfit?


Zzzzzzzz - that was a rough first day!


We're ready to go home - on about 2 hours of sleep over 2 days!


"I'm driving, Daddy!"


Checking out his new room


Mommy shaving down my fingernails.


"I'm not so sure about this swing!"


"What now?"


Daddy figuring out how to undress me without making me upset - I'm very touchy and scream a lot. I lost my voice in the first couple days.


My coming home outfit (unfortunately upside-down)


Daddy can calm me down better than mommy in my favorite position.


"This is exhausting!"


Special Delivery!


Cute as a button!


I love my vibrating bouncy chair while Mommy and Daddy are eating.



My first check-up!