Daryl turned 1 month old today! It's so amazing how time has flown by. His looks have changed a lot these past weeks, and he is now 9 pounds 5 ounces! He is getting so big and is slowly starting to wear 0-3 month clothes. He still sleeps most of the day and night and has just short, 10-20 min periods of awakeness. He loves sleeping with his sound machine or TV on in the background. Most of all, he loves to be held, bounced, rocked, and patted on the back (all at the same time.) He has started to smile when we talk to him, and he's even made a few little coos. I can't believe how much my baby is doing now! 
Doing some tummy time on Mommy's yoga ball.

Doing some tummy time on Mommy's yoga ball.
"I love to fall asleep when Daddy bounces me on the yoga ball."
Snug as a bug in a rug!
My first full bath...sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.
"Ooooh....that feels good."
Me & Uncle Eric..."Hold my head so it doesn't fall off!"
Cousin Preslee
