Wednesday, June 22, 2011

10 Weeks Old!

Daryl turned 10 weeks old on Wednesday the 22nd! When you catch him in the right mood, he talks and talks and smiles! He likes his tummy time better now, too. Daryl recently discovered how his tongue moving can make different sounds in his mouth. He now can say "La la la". It's so fun to watch him learn all the new things he can do.

Playing with his play gym - he can now bat the toys with his hands and raise his legs to kick them.

Daryl & Gumpy on Father's Day


Daddy working out Daryl's farts;)


Daryl & Daddy on Father's Day


Daryl & his new friend, Samantha, at church. "Leave me alone; I'm in a bad mood."


Taking a snooze


Snoozing on Mommy's lap.


Daddy finally put my name up on the wall!


Getting kisses from Cousin Aubrey



"I can hold my head up!"


Mommy and I visited Grandpa Mark's stone at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.


Daryl under one of the "Steel Roots" sculptures.