
Time to start getting all bundled up!

"This is exhausting."

Cuddling with Daddy

"I'm ready to play in this 'snow'!"

"What is this stuff?"

"What fun! I wish I had fingers to touch it with."

"The snow is falling in my eyes!"

"Look, I'm walking in it!"

Every time we walk by this cross hanging on our wall, Daryl starts to squeal and reaches for it. He must already have a love for Jesus!

"I rolled under the table and started playing with my toys."

Sara's Uncle Gregg & Aunt Terri visited from Texas. Gregg said it was a little strange calling Daryl by his name, because Daryl is named after Gregg's father (Sara's Grandpa).

Terri, Gregg & Daryl

Sara, Beth (Sara's cousin), Kinsey & Trevor

Terri playing cars with Trevor & Daryl

Daryl & Cousin Kinsey playing together

Daryl & Kinsey were magnetically drawn to Trevor.

Sara's Aunt Deb & Cousin Beth (& Preslee's face)

Daryl outgrew his baby bathtub!

Cute naked baby!