We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Matt and I are so in love with our perfect little boy. He amazes us everyday with how smart and cute he is! We ate 2 huge Thanksgiving dinners this year - one at my sister's house and one at Matt's parents' house.

Helping Mommy & Daddy make Green Bean Casserole...mmmmm!

Practicing giving kisses in the mirror.

"I played with cousin Kinsey in Preslee's bouncy house - and I loved it!"

Daryl & Great Aunt Janine - Great Grandma Bernice, Great Aunt Janine, and Cousin Maggie were visiting from Wisconsin.

So happy - even though he caught a cold.

We're all getting tired after eating so much!

Daryl got to visit Santa on Black Friday - "Santa, all I want for Christmas is Elmo and some teeth in my mouth."

Daryl and Cousins Kinsey, Preslee and Trevor with Santa

Taking a break to eat lunch while at the Mall of America.

Shopping is exhausting!

"I'm the center of attention!"