We spent the beautiful fall day on Saturday at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. They had a trick-or-treat trail for kids, and Daryl collected some candy for his parents!

Daryl & Daddy

Daryl & Mommy


Maybe someday we'll own a cabin like this!

Tickle, tickle, tickle!

"Son....let me tell you the family secret...I don't have much time."

20's Gangster Daryl

Tough Guy

"Eeeewww...don't make eye contact and it won't be real."

"Do I know you?"

Daddy & Daryl in front of the Oofda Palace

Our happy family

The beginning of the trick-or-treat trail

Naptime

Is that Nessy?

They even had a swamp monster to scare the kids - but they weren't scared.


The spooky cemetary

A fairy land

The hedge maze was haunted.

We visited my dad's linden tree; Daryl was actually awake this time!

"This is my Grandpa, Mark's, tree! I have his blue eyes."

Hear the crunching of fall leaves under your feet.