Saturday, October 29, 2011

Daryl is getting so big!

Playing in the ball pit in Cousin Kaitlin's room.

There's so many - how do I choose?


Helping Mommy cook


Cousin Kinsey got baptized


What a pretty little girl!


Kinsey & Trevor


Daryl & Cousin Kinsey


Daryl giving Kinsey a wet willy!!!!


Happy boy!


Playing his mini-piano


Daryl loves his Daddy!


Daryl loves his vegetables - playing with them at least!


"This is my sound machine that helps me sleep at night."


Comfy-cozy in my longjohns.


"I'm trying to crawl, almost there!"


Is there a resemblance here?


Cleaning myself up after eating.


This is the first piece of clothing we bought for Daryl when we were in the Boundary Waters and just found out we were pregnant - now he's finally big enough to wear it!


"Even though I'm not crawling yet, I'm moving all over the place!"


Just hanging around