Saturday, September 3, 2011

Daryl's First State Fair

Daryl went to the Minnesota State Fair for the first time! He actually got to go twice - once with his daddy & mommy, and once with just Mommy, his Grandma, Aunts, and cousins. He had so much fun, but I think his favorite part was getting fanned by Daddy.

Our family
"I'm having so much fun! Look at all these tractors!"



Daryl's Uncle Eric & Aunt Kacie


"I'm big enough to drive this one, right?"


"Look, I'm driving with my foot!"



"Rrrrrrrrrrr"



Enjoying the scenery at the "Little Farm Hands".



Taking a break on Nana's lap during the Junior Brown concert at the Bandshell.


Matt wanted to listen to Junior Brown sing "Highway Patrol".


"I love my toes!"



It's nap time in the Leine chair.



"Fan me some more; I love it!"


"Mmmm...deep fried cookie dough on a stick."


Checking out The Miracle of Birth Center


"What are all those little things moving around in there, Momma?"



"Oink, oink."


"I wanna touch it!"



"These things look so weird."


"Wow, these geese are noisy!"



Cousin Preslee pulling Cousin Trevor in her wagon.



Daryl was taking a nap when we were in the horse barn, but everyone else got to see horses up close and personal. Preslee even got nuzzled by one!


Trevor got to meet a sheep walking down the street.



Trevor with his "oink" hat.


Moooooo


"That's a baby cow? It's huge!"



"I'm ready for more fun!"


Preslee hugging Trevor...again!


Jack Sparrow!


Preslee & Trevor riding a dinosaur - next year this could be Daryl!


McKenzie - my elementary school friend, Melissa's, daughter. She looks exactly like Melissa did.




"Wheeeeee!"


"What? Why can't I just take her toy? I want to play with it, too."



"It feels nice to get out of my stroller for a while."



Babies like the fair, too! (Daryl & Cousin Kinsey)