Sunday, April 15, 2012

Daryl's 1st Birthday Part

 We celebrated Daryl's 1st birthday at our house on Sunday!  All of Daryl's cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents were there.  He has 8 cousins now, and always has someone to play with!  Daryl has been such a gift from God.  He always makes us smile and laugh.  He knows the sign language for milk, more, all done, night-night, and wash.  He loves blowing kisses, reading books, walking, watching other kids, and being tickled with Ma-Ma's feet.  Daryl has been such a blessing, and we love him more than words can express!!!!

 Nana made his cake, and he had his very own cupcake to eat!
 One of his presents from Mommy & Daddy
 "I'm 1 now, so I can feed myself!"
 The kids got to play "pin the candle on the cupcake".
 Good job, Daryl!
 He loves cuddling - even if it's his cousin Gavin's blanket.
 Surrounded by a sea of gifts!
 A parking ramp from Mommy & Daddy
 The biggest present was a kids' picnic table from Auntie Kacie, Uncle Eric, & Preslee.
 Shootin' baskets
  "Now I can help Daddy mow the lawn."
 "Vrrrrroooommm!"
 Time for cake!
 "Happy Birthday to you...."
 "What is this?"
 "It's all over my hands!!!!  Help me!!!"
 "My cousin Trevor loves my new parking ramp too.  I bet he'll come play with me all the time now!"
I hope you had a fun day, Daryl!  Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate and for the presents!
"Happy Birthday to you..."
Trying out his new slide all by himself!!!!  What a big boy!!!!!!