Daryl loves the ball pit from Auntie Ang and family!
Fast asleep
Wrapped up in the love of Daddy's childhood blanket.
"I want one of these, mommy!"
Kinsey's 1st birthday party - impossible to get all the children looking and smiling at once!
Stylin' as always
Rockin' a mohawk - you know it's time for a bath when you can do that to your hair!
Helping Daddy bring up the trash can
Off-roading
Who doesn't love a good sweater-vest?
Daryl & Mommy
Trying on his Easter outfit
"I gotta go go go go go!"
Of course, Grandma Cindy just had to buy this outfit as well!
"Captains log....we're approaching some rough waters."
The other day I was filling the bath tub. Like usual, Daryl was standing outside of it and leaning over to touch the water coming out of the faucet. Then he leaned a little too far, and suddenly found himself inside the bathtub, clothes on and all! Luckily, I was right there to pull him out. We were both extremely surprised!
