After 13 long, grueling months of trying, praying, seeing an infertility doctor, going through many different tests, and trying new medications - it finally happened! We know many people go through this for even longer than we did, so we are actually very blessed. I truly believe God answered our prayers, and I want to thank all of you who prayed for us as well. I couldn't have made it through this tough time without the support of my friends and family. So, thank you, thank you, thank you!
I took the test the morning we went to the Boundary Waters, and it read "Pregnant"!!!! I woke Matt up at 6am to show him. This is a picture of Matt and Me in Grand Marais.

Above is my first ultrasound at 6 weeks. The baby is just a small, grayish dot, but I could already see the heart beating away! Isn't that amazing?!

Now look at how my little precious has grown in just 2 weeks! He/She looks a little like a gummy bear, but today we could see the heart beating again, the head, the brain, the body, the yolk sack (above the baby) and the umbilical cord (on the right)! Matt says the baby takes after him, because he/she has a really big brain (according to Matt). The baby's due date is April 13th, 2011. We really don't care if it's a boy or a girl; We are just so incredibly grateful that our little one is finally here!
