Friday, January 15, 2010

My Mom's Move!

In just a few short months, my mom's house was sold! On Friday we moved her out into her brand new townhome in Victoria. Now she lives very close to where she works at the Arboretum. It was very sad to leave the old house, full of memories. We had moved in when I was 3 years old. I'm really going to miss it.
My favorite part about the old house (other than the memories) was the view from the deck.
The old living room

The old kitchen

Trevor standing in my old bedroom. Trevor was so cute and said, "I'm sad. I don't want Grandma to leave here. When I grow up and become a dad, I'm going to buy this house."

Mom, Amy, and Pooky standing in the old master bedroom and trying to figure out where things are going to go.

Me, my mom and Trevor. Good-bye old house!

Mom, Trevor, me, Preslee & Kacie in mom's new house. It is very beautiful with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 2-car garage, nice walking paths, and best of all - maintenance free! We will make lots of wonderful, new memories here!