Saturday, November 28, 2009

Basement Celebration

We had our Grand Opening of the basement on two separate days - one for Matt's family and one for mine. Everyone got to admire Matt's handy work and try to beat him at Fooseball (which is impossible to do).
Me holding Preslee - she's wearing the outfit I bought her and her bunny slippers from family in Colorado.

Me, Preslee & Trevor

Kacie, Tylynn (Eric's cousin), Matt & Eric playing fooseball.

Steve (Eric's dad) bonding with us.

Eric and I playing with the mom's - they've never played before and it was hilarious to watch! From left to right - Cindy (my mom), me, Tylynn, Pat (Eric's mom), and Eric.

Little Aubrey checking out the fooseball table - "I want to be an expert just like Matt some day!"

"Ahhhh....we're finally done!"

My dish chairs from college came in handy since we don't have the money right now to buy furniture. The couch, coffee table, end tables, and lamps are hand-me-downs from Melanie and Jason. Thanks!!!

Matt and Ryan (Angela's Husband)

Matt & Angela - "I hope you know I was the fooseball champion in middle school!"

Matt and Jason (Matt still stands undefeated)

Aubrey's favorite part was the slippery covers on the guest bed.

Matt and Grandma Bernice from Wisconsin - she stole our #17 Matt Kenseth racecar that was for Trevor to play with, because she knows his grandma. That's okay, Grandma, you can have it as a souvenier.