Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving in Wisconsin!

For Thanksgiving we went to Wisconsin to see Matt's mom's family. Grandma Bernice has 8 children; 6 girls and 2 boys, and many are married with children and grandchildren. Not everyone could make it to Thanksgiving, and some people were not there on Friday. I tried my best to get everyone pictured, even though many were camera shy. Hopefully someday I will get the whole family in one photo. We ate our Thanksgiving meal in John's kitchen at one long table with 16 people around it. There was no way in or out once we were there! The 7 kids plus Nancy ate at the kids table in the living room. It was cramped with 24 people total and very loud, but it was lots of fun and great to see everyone again!
Matt & I at the hotel
At Aunt Judy's

Matt's dad Jerry, mom Kathy, Aunt Janine & Aunt Judy


Me, Grandma Bernice, & Matt